Friday, August 18, 2023

Plans for the Agro Industry

Another of my minor plans when I becomes the Prime minister of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, I am going to create more arable lands. You may say what is he speaking about? Well you will have to wait and see how I am going to do this.

I am going to encourage systematic growing of crops in the area best suited for the crops. There will be a crop grading system. So we can get top dollar for the larger fruits etc. I will ensure each fruit is properly boxed spaces and shipped. no more shipping in sacks.
I am also going to get the government of Antigua, Trinidad and Tobago, Turks and Caicos Island, Anguilla, St. Martins and St. Croix USA (Virgin Island) open agriculture clearing houses. Where each week my government will ship agricultural produce to those island and offer the produce for sale at competitive prices.
If stores and Supermarket want to order they will have special shipment to fil their order. If our farmers can grow it I will ensure they are paid for their produce

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Big Four.

In the 1980s and 1990s, there were four young men who were always present at every secondary school sport meet. They even officiate at the s...